Canada International Admission Scholarship is offering students worldwide the opportunity to secure admission to any Canadian university, primarily for international students who wish to make their academic journey worth calling for.
Canada Scholarship is open to all Canadian citizens and International Students for various studies at the university. This, in turn, gives them the certificate for the degree of Masters and Ph.D. at the University of Ottawa.
This is mostly what the public research university is centered for in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. However, as the College of Bytown, the University of Ottawa was originated in 1848, and it is a bilingual public research university. The university provides a wide range of academic programs. Finally, the University of Ottawa offers an education that leads you to the next level. This they can do by engaging in paid, professional, career-related employment opportunities specific to your discipline.
Canada Scholarships 2022 Details
- University: University of Ottawa
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship award: $7,500, $9,000
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: open till date
Note: the University of Ottawa provides an educational bursary of $7,500 per year for a Master’s degree and $9,000 per Year for a Ph.D. degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be recognized and in review from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject field program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, candidates must maintain a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10 and have to enroll in the master’s degree course.
RECOMMENDED: USA Jobs for Immigrants – Work in the USA
Required Documents For Canada International Admission
- Documents: Applicants must attach their CV, letter of recommendation, copy of passport, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an honors bachelor’s degree (4 years) with an average of 70% or B to be eligible.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must complete one of the following tests exams <taken no later than two years before the date of registration>
- TOEFL: Internet-based test exam with a minimum of 24 in each of the four skills paper
- IELTS: students will score higher or a minimum of 7.0 in each of the four skills
- MELAB: students will score higher or a minimum of 90 in listening, reading, and writing, and a minimum of 3+ in speaking.